The police and crime panel is obliged to publish all the reports it submits to the Police and Crime Commissioner.
These reports may be responses or recommendations relating to:
- The police and crime plan
- The Commissioner's annual report
- The appointment of a Chief Constable
- The proposed precept level (policing element of local council tax)
- The police and crime panel will also publish the Commissioner's response to its reports.
Follow the links to access the reports which the panel has published so far:
Complaints Reports: published when the panel believes it is in the public interest to do so.