Provider drop In events are a chance to meet individually with commissioners from North Yorkshire County Council to discuss any information, questions or issues that any provider of adult care services in North Yorkshire may have.
Following the completion of the Commissioning Team restructure, we can confirm the following contact details. The functions of the team have been split between Countywide and Locality Commissioning as follows:
Countywide – Jonathan Prince (Manager), Victoria Marshall & Rachel De Moraes
Craven & Harrogate – Helen Thirkell (Manager), Hannah Brown (Craven) & Helen Sams (Harrogate)
Scarborough, Whitby & Ryedale – Stacey Annandale (Manager) & Ben Mayes
Hambleton, Richmondshire & Vale of York – Carol Armstrong (Manager), Charlotte Endacott (Vale of York) & Lauren McCarty (Hambleton & Richmondshire)
We have begun to roll out our longstanding and successful Learning Disability Provider Drop-Ins to ALL service providers within each locality. The Drop-In sessions are a chance to meet NYCC commissioners on a one-to-one basis. They are an opportunity to discuss and update us on anything that is going on within your organisations, tell us about new services or service developments or raise any issues you may be experiencing. The Drop-Ins are a great opportunity to ask any questions we may be able to help you with.
Booking is essential. If you wish to book a slot at a Drop-In session, you can book either 30 minutes or 1 hour slot by emailing email@example.com You can also use this email address to contact us with any general enquiries for the Commissioning Team.
Dates have been set as follows:
- Thursday 11 April 2019 1pm - 4pm at Belle Vue Mills, Skipton BD23 1FL
- Thursday 23 May 2019 1pm - 4pm at Belle Vue Mills, Skipton BD23 1FL
- Thursday 4 July 2019 1pm - 4pm at Belle Vue Mills, Skipton BD23 1FL
- Thursday 15 August 2019 1pm - 4pm at Belle Vue Mills, Skipton BD23 1FL
- Thursday 26 September 2019 1pm - 4pm at Belle Vue Mills, Skipton BD23 1FL
- Thursday 19 December 2019 1pm - 4pm at Belle Vue Mills, Skipton BD23 1FL
- Monday 8 April 2019 9am - 12pm at Jesmond House, Harrogate HG1 5QE
- Tuesday 21 May 2019 9.30am - 12.30pm at Jesmond House, Harrogate HG1 5QE
- Tuesday 2 July 2019 10am - 12.30pm at Ripon Library, Ripon HG4 1AG
- Tuesday 13 August 2019 1pm - 4pm at Jesmond House, Harrogate HG1 5QE
- Tuesday 1 October 2019 10.30am - 1.30pm at Jesmond House, Harrogate HG1 5QE
- Tuesday 5 November 2019 10am - 12.30pm at Ripon Library, Ripon HG4 1AG
- Tuesday 10 December 2019 1pm - 4pm at Jesmond House, Harrogate HG1 5QE
- Tuesday 11 June 2019 9am - 1pm at Castle House, Scarborough YO11 1DZ
- Thursday 30 May 2019 9.30am - 1pm at Ryedale House, Malton YO17 7HH
Further information will follow about the Provider Drop-Ins in other localities.
We remain committed to providing engagement opportunities for all providers, and value the mutual benefits of this.
We look forward to meeting you in due course.