- The police, fire and crime panel is obliged to publish all the reports it submits to the police, fire and crime commissioner (PFCC).
These reports may be responses or recommendations relating to:
- The police and crime plan
- The PFCC's annual report
- The appointment of a Chief Constable or Chief Fire Officer
- The proposed precept level (policing / fire and rescue element of local council tax)
- The police, fire and crime panel will also publish the PFCC's response to its reports.
Follow the links to access the reports which the panel has published so far:
Publications - 2019
Complaints Reports: published when the panel believes it is in the public interest to do so.