Contact us - North Yorkshire police, fire and crime panel

If you would like to get in touch with the police, fire and crime panel then please refer to the contact details listed in the box on the right-hand side of this page. 

Further guidance has been provided below in relation to submitting – or seeking – certain types of information.

Submitting a question or statement for a Panel meeting

Members of the public who live, work or study in North Yorkshire may submit a question or statement to the panel at one of its meetings. There are some specific guidelines on this, so please read our Public Question Time rules prior to contacting us. If you wish to submit a question or statement for a panel meeting then please contact us via email or by post as per the details provided in the right-hand box. 

Submitting a complaint regarding the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner

The police, fire and crime panel is responsible for reviewing any non-criminal complaints regarding the conduct of the police, fire and crime commissioner (PFCC). Further details about this can be found on our Complaints page. All complaints must be received in writing, by email or by post using the contact details listed on the right-hand side of this page.

Freedom of Information Act requests

If you would like to request information from the panel under the Freedom of Information Act (FoIA), please see the North Yorkshire Council pages on submitting a request and to use the online form.  Please state that your request relates to the North Yorkshire Police, Fire and Crime Panel.

The council may need to ask you to provide further information to help us to review your request.  A response to your request will be provided as soon as possible and within 20 working days, as required by the relevant legislation.